Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Princesses and Pirates for Birthday #2

 We are still smiling about the great weekend we had in Santa Paula to celebrate Bethany and Isaac's Birthday #2.  Jared and I got to dress up twice--once for the Princess and Pirate Party, then again for church on Sunday. Different outfits.


Bethany was decked out head to toe, but quite willing to share her treasures with the pirates.




Grandpa Lee in full regalia kept one eye on his little mate.
There was a satisfactory exchange of  goods!  


                          
                                     Grandpa introduced Isaac to a pirate's bounty...

...of one kind and another.
Power tools! Oh, yeah.


2 comments:

  1. Lol! Check dad out! All out! Next time we're having a costumed event, i'minviting mom and dad--- bring on the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun we had! Your captions are so funny and perfect. Thank you again and again for making it so special for Bethany and Isaac. I think they'll look back on these photos and be proud of their fun grandparents.

    I didn't realize til now, however, that I never did thank you for bringing different outfits for the party and for church. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete