Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Palm Springs Christmas 2011

What a fantastic "bonus year" we had at Christmas when so many of the kids could stay with us in California. We decided to try Palm Springs this year, instead of Newport Beach, 
and explored the Marriott Shadow Ridge Enclaves. 
Somehow, we pretty much had the pools in this area to ourselves.
Lulled by the warm water into a moment of calm relaxation poolside. 
 I think we all felt pretty much the way Isaac looks. Flying high on this beautiful Palm Springs morning, elated!
 Luke must think Christmas is a beach. And probably the cousins would agree!




The beach entry pool was just right for water play with Anna, Scott, Isaac, and Bethany.
One evening while we were there, Grandpa Jared led us in a family home evening and then we opened presents early. I must have been busy just enjoying the scene and don't have photos to share, but my heart took a picture.  Just want to say thanks, again, to each of you for the wonderful memories. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute post Mom! I haven't seen most of these pics. I love them all. That really was a blast and it felt longer than a couple days... in a good way, of course. Thanks for making a fabulous place for all of us to come together and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we were all in heaven! Thanks so much for making it happen! I had no idea until this trip how great a beach entry pool is for toddlers. We are already looking forward to the next great adventure!

    ReplyDelete